This week’s top stories include Charlie Benante‘s love of an Exodus album, Margot Robbie catching some snark for liking metal, and a few extremely popular tours. Check ’em out below.
- CHARLIE BENANTE Says The Best Thrash Record Of All Time Wasn’t One From The Big Four
- Apparently It’s Ridiculous That Actor MARGOT ROBBIE Likes Heavy Metal
- CLUTCH Announces North American Tour
- GOJIRA, MASTODON & LORNA SHORE Announce North American Tour
- THE BLACK DAHLIA MURDER Announces North American Tour
- RICK RUBIN Says His “Lack of Experience” Helped Create SLAYER’s Reign In Blood
- Watch LZZY HALE & CHRIS DAUGHTRY Take On ALICE IN CHAINS‘ “Man In The Box” Live
- GODSMACK Drummer Isn’t Sure METALLICA‘s New Single Would Be As Popular If It Wasn’t Them
- DONALD TARDY On OBITUARY‘s New Album Having Their Fastest Song Ever: “What The Hell Am I Thinking At My Age?”
- POLYPHIA & MESHUGGAH Might Have A Collaborative New Song Coming Up
Want More Metal? Subscribe To Our Daily Newsletter
Enter your e-mail below to get a daily update with all of our headlines.
Sponsored Links from Around the Internet
Show Comments / Reactions