This week’s top stories include the unfortunate retirement of Ozzy Osbourne from the road, a nice Fleshgod Apocalypse proposal, and Overkill‘s bassist wondering about how the Big Four was decided.
- OZZY OSBOURNE Cancels European & UK Tour, Says His Touring Days Are Over
- FLESHGOD APOCALYPSE‘s Vocalist Was Proposed To In The Middle Of A Show
- OVERKILL Bassist D.D. VERNI: “If We Sold More Records We Would Have Been Up There” With The Big Four
- KINGS OF THRASH Guitarist JEFF YOUNG “Couldn’t Care Less” What DAVE MUSTAINE Thinks Of The Band
- NERVOSA Parts Ways With Vocalist
- COURTNEY LAPLANTE Names The Best Thing About Being In SPIRITBOX
- GHOST To Hold Special Exhibit Looking At Their Brief Career In 1969
- LAMB OF GOD, ANTHRAX, SUICIDAL TENDENCIES & 36 Other Bands Announced For Milwaukee Metal Fest
- ROB ZOMBIE, ALICE COOPER, MINISTRY & FILTER Announce North American Tour
- SLIPKNOT Surprise Releases New Single “Bone Church”
Want More Metal? Subscribe To Our Daily Newsletter
Enter your e-mail below to get a daily update with all of our headlines.
Sponsored Links from Around the Internet
Show Comments / Reactions